Camps & Schools
Church Underwriters, Inc. has a long history of providing quality insurance for religious institutions. Over the past several years our ability to expand our reach has grown to include other related lines of business. For example, we can consider religious affiliated camps and schools (K-12). This extension of our program offers many exciting growth opportunities. We encourage you to call with questions about these programs as well as review some of the guidelines and requirements below.
Guidelines and Requirements:
- The risk must be affiliated with a recognized religious institution and denomination.
- The risk may be written independent of its affiliated religious institution or denomination program.
- Complete and accurate Acord applications are necessary. Additional supplemental applications are required and available upon request.
- Comprehensive digital photos are required.
- Loss history and proof of continuous insurance coverage will be required.
- Adequate quoting time is required (30 days minimum). In the case of camps, pre-inspection may be required.
- Extensive loss control resources are available.
- Property, Liability, WC, Auto, Umbrella are among the many coverage offerings. Sexual Misconduct and Directors & Officers Liability are available in the Commercial Package policy.
We look forward to working with you.